Chains, 925 Silver Round Bead Chain, Ball Chain
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 gram||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Shape: Chain
- Usage: Decoration, Gift
- Feature: 925 Silver
- Lock: Spring, Lobster Lock
- Trademark: weilian
- Plating: Platinum
- Style: Over 200 Models
- Length: 16′′, 18′′, etc
- Item: Silver Chain
- Plated: Silver, Rhodium Plating
- Origin: China
Gangtai Machine & Weilian Jewelry
1. Machine made 925 sterling silver chain;
2. 925 silver jewelry series, various chain size available;
3. Silver necklace, over 200 models are popular with ladies and girls;
4. Silver chain necklace, Plating: silver plating, rhodium plating, gold plating, rose gold plating and etc;
5. Length: could make any length according to customer request;
6. Lock: Spring lock, lobster lock and square lock;
7. Package: 1 piece in a small poly bag, 100 pieces in a big poly bag, finished with strong carton with foam inside;
8. 925 stamp on every product, could provide Testing Certificate if needed;
9. Shipment: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS or as customer requirement;
10. Fast delivery: 1-3 days for stock chains, 7-10 days for MP chains;
11. Quality Control: Before shipping, an experience Q/C teamwork is responsible for quality check;
12. Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, usually 30% deposit and balance payment before shipment;
13. Sevice: We would repair for free if the products are destroyed because the way of shipment.
Q & A:
Q:how do I keep Silver plated items shiny?
A:Due to exposure to oxygen, Silver plated items may over time develop a pink/yellow/black layer. This tarnish can be removed easily with a polishing cloth for 925 silver. The items will shine again in no time!
Q:Why a variable silver price?
A:The demand for silver (and the resulting price) and the supply are unstable. That is why the price of silver is variable. In for example the year 2010, the silver price increased by 68%. Our prices of silver items depend on the current price of silver and therefore our prices of the silver items may change regularly as well.
Q:What is Rhodium Plated?
A:Rhodium is a precious metal and part of the platinum family. Rhodium is a very hard metal with high reflective properties. Items that are Rhodium Plated have a thin Rhodium layer that protects the underlying metal from scratches and tarnish. Rhodium plating does not last forever and it will eventually wear off.
Q:What is Silver Plated?
A:Silver is a chemical element. It is a silver-colored transition metal. The shine of silver makes it a popular metal for jewelry. Silver-plated indicates that the item is covered (coated) with a thin coat of silver by means of electroplating (this is a galvanization process). Electroplating is a plating process in which metal ions in a solution are moved by an electric field to coat an electrode. Silver plating creates a beautiful white shine and, moreover, not many people are allergic to silver. Unfortunately, the layer may eventually wear off, because it is just a thin layer.
Due to exposure to oxygen, Silverplated items may over time develop a pink/yellow/black layer. This tarnish can be removed easily with a polishing cloth for 925 silver. The items will shine again in no time!